If you are new to my blog, you might want to subscribe to my free email updates. For a limited time, I will give you 52 Leadership Tips, one per week for an entire year, just for subscribing! You may also want to follow me on Twitter, join my network on LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook (Sheri L. Mackey).
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, I own all content on this website. It is copyrighted in my name because I want to strike a balance between getting my content widely distributed while, at the same time, protecting my intellectual property rights. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.
No Permission Required
You can do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words from my site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company or church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2011-2014, Sheri L. Mackey. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.sherimackey.com.”
With My Permission Only
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I simply do not have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
If I choose to engage guest bloggers, they retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me at: email@example.com.